Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 7

I had a good nights sleep, however I woke up feeling groggy and slow again with back pain. Throughout the day I've gotten small but sharp headaches which seem to come and go.

I spent the morning writing code for the ocmoto icalendar which normally I would have given up after a short time. I managed to work through and figure out the basics. I ran into a few hurdles which I found myself finding creative solutions for.

I do feel that I spent to much time and I was very determined to finish so I found myself pressing on rather then leaving it.

I was writing the blog post for yesterday and found it difficult to recall some basic things. Whereas the beginning of week everything was easy to remember for a few days now I find it a bit difficult.

I have a similar feeling like I did before starting zoloft where I feel like the past days have been a blur and not much accomplished. Although, I do know thats not true and see some of the things I've done, I just don't like that I can't remember them as well as before.

I have a busy day ahead of me ensuring that the everything is prepared for the ocmoto BBQ, paying the bills, and helping my wife cook for our guests tonight.