Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 6

I'm writing this as it were 5/1:

I woke up feeling real tired and sluggish. I've been starting to get some muscle soreness and pains in my leg as well as slight headaches.

After dropping my wife of at work I had to go to Aliso Viejo. On the way back I hit traffic which normally I would have gotten very frustrated and taken side streets. I instead waited patiently and eventually got home.

Soon as I got home I proceeded to clean the bathroom and mop the kitchen. I felt very sluggish and slow.

After cleaning I say down and worked on my business plan then moved on to finishing my action items for ocmoto.

Time flew and I didn't even notice it was 312PM and I had to go pickup my wife. We went straight to the mall to look for mothers day gifts and an early dinner. As before I felt alot more calm and just enjoyed my time being out.

I did however also notice that I am feeling a bit more sensitive and taking things to seriously sometimes. My wife would make a comment and I would take it as an insult and get bogged down over it. I'm not sure why, but I was being more serious then usual.