Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 4 Night

I helped my wife cook her lunch for her potluck at work, then we made my lunch for the next day.

We went out to the mall and to watch a comedy show. It was a funny night and much better then any other time I've gone in the past. I was able to sit and concentrate, listen to the jokes, and not over think things.

Our friends decided to sit in the front row which normally would have been horrible as the comics pick on the people in the front row. Before I would get nervous and not be able to talk or reply back. I would often get nervous and blurt out stupid comments trying to be funny.

This time one of the comics actually called me on stage and used me for one of his skits. I wasn't nervous at all and aside from slouching because I was much taller then everyone on stage I was calm and relaxed.

We came home, I finished preparing my lunch and went to sleep.

Overall a fun night that ended with a good nights sleep.