Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 4

So far the days been good. After a long 50 minute walk and run with the dogs I came home, did my normal hour or so on ocmoto reviewing and posting. Spent another hour or so cleaning up the Beacon website and moved on to starting this Blog.

I'm amazed at home much I can focus, not only on coding but on everything in general. I would have never been able to sit in one place for so long writing out my thoughts and memories.

I'm also amazed at how much memory I have of the past couple of days. Normally my day would have been so hectic that I would only remember important details that I found important.

Another thing that I'm ecstatic about is the fact that I'm not tired. Sure I'm a bit drowsy from a busy day, but nothing more than normal. Over the last couple of days there have been many situations where I would have been so tired I would have just fallen asleep. But now I don't.

Apparently my speech has also slowed to a normal level as I haven't found people asking me to repeat things or slow down. I have to take their word for now until I can record myself.